Yes, accepted and I'm sure Elecraft have a handle on how many returns they are getting. I also understand that not everyone air's their problems here, which makes such judgements difficult, or even invalid - something I hadn't considered.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
-Moliere, actor and playwright (1622-1673)