From: Colin Whitmore <cncwhitm...@msn.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] That's just wrong!
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 2:34 PM

#yiv153223181 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv153223181 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

So, a couple of months ago I place an order for a newly minted K3.

    So far, so good.

I find out what the expected backlog.

    Okay, I can deal with that.

I get a Katie-gram and bristle with anticipation.

    Things are looking up!

Just before Elecraft was to send it out, I go on vacation and the good folks at
Aptos are kind enough to delay shipping until I return home.

    Okay, so this is like "delayed instant gratification."

I get my tracking number.

    ...and wait patiently (okay, so not too patiently) for the delivery date to
arrive.

The wife calls, the package arrives.  Woo Hoo, Snoopy Dance!  So now the bad
news..., before I can get home, she takes it and wraps it for an X-mas gift and
stashes it along with the rest of the packages.

    That's just wrong!

Even less patient,

Colin - AC0S