> The fix is somewhere on the microHam USA web site
> -- they sell an interface that goes between the key and the
> MicroKeyer and fixes the issue,

microKEYER II already includes the "debouncer function" and
separate left/right paddle inputs.  The only way RF is going
to effect the paddles is if there are significant common mode
RF issues in a particular installation.

Common mode elimination methods have been discussed at length
by K9YC and W1HIS among others.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV