Hi everyone,

I loaded V2.67 into my K3 (#1717) a week ago and just noticed a  problem.
Whenever I tap the auto tune function, at soon as the auto  tuner finishes
matching the load, when the K3 receiver returns to life, the AGC  release time
is
SLOW.  Even though the front panel indication is AGC-F (and  the indication
does not change when auto tune is tapped), the response  timing is the same as
AGC-S.  Then when I tap the AGC button to set it  to SLOW, then tap it again to
set it to FAST, the AGC then returns to  FAST.  Has anyone else found this?

Ted,  W8IXY
_amf...@aol.com_ (mailto:amf...@aol.com)
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.