Lee, glad you got it sorted.
Just a note - don't ever use a drill on through-plated holes - you will probably remove the 'plating' and disconnect the 2 sides - not so much a problem if it's just a double-sided board, you can solder each side (unless one side has a protective coat).
But on multi-layer boards, you're bound to break the connection.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they
kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.