Hi,

In fact, USB serial adapter is very cheap in Hong Kong.  For only US$7, you
will get a high quality one.  Whenever you visit Hong Kong, try to buy some
electronic products, the prices are far cheaper here.

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

--- 2008年12月30日 星期二,Dave Yarnes <w7...@cox.net> 寫道﹕

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!