From: Buy.com [mailto:autoem...@noreply.buy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:22 PM
To: plama...@verizon.net
Subject: Your Buy.com order is on its way

Hello Buy.com Customer,

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your order
#44848106 have shipped and are on the way to your door.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other order, please feel
free to contact us twenty-four hours a day, seven-days-a-week at
www.buy.com/support.

We built Buy.com with one thing in mind - enabling you and all our customers
to buy products better - that means offering you top brands, superstore
selection, low prices, and outstanding service.

Once again, thank you for your order. We look forward to earning your
business as we set out to be the "best place to buy on the Internet."

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

Order #44848106

sku: 10357749
qty: 1
ship date: 12/30/2008

You can track your order online by visiting
https://ssl.buy.com/AC/myaccount.aspx

Please remember the following as you await your order:
- Do not be concerned if items in your order arrive in separate packages.
For quicker delivery, we ship from multiple warehouses throughout the
country.

Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from a notification-only
address that cannot accept incoming email. Instead, please contact us via
our webform at www.buy.com/support