Gentlemen,

This I'm sure has been thought about by many individuals for many years
especially myself.

Do you think that by cycling a rig (turning it off and on) for years has
anything to do with it's
LIFE, especially since with that process the internal components would be subject to current surges, maybe eventually breaking them down? Especially with the IC/micro-processors we all have in our more modern rigs now!

Or do others out here just leave their rigs on 24/7 with my initial thought in
mind???

WHADDAH YA THINK???

Regards to ALL & a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jim/nn6ee