Thanks all for the responses- pretty much as I thought. I can see me doing something to fit out my STD carry on bag so I can carry the K3, it's (small) SMPSU and a few other bits and pieces and figure out how to make that easy to unpack etc.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing
is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity.