I just received my second K3 cover made by Rose Kopp (elecraftcov...@rfwave.net) and also a second carrying case with extra pockets. The craftsmanship is superb to say the least. I highly recommend these cases and covers as they are top quality all the way. The care Rose takes in making these cases is obvious from the perfect stitching to the bold embroidery. Very nice indeed!

I have no financial interest in this product just really enjoy using them.

Todd, WA7U