Hi and Happy New Year 2009!

I just wondered if anyone got a suitable way having both Headphones and Monitor audio with a constant level on LINE OUT jack in order to record a 48-hour contest, for example?

Setting "LIN OUT" to "PHONES" just does the trick but the RX audio level is controlled by the AG gain knob of the front panel which is really annoying in a Multi-Op Contest Team where nobody listen at the same level. Doing that way makes some part of the recordings quite low and some others distorting!

I think lots of contesters would appreciate to have an option in the K3 for having the RCV and the XMT audios both with a fixed level on the Line output.

Olivier / f5mzn