Tony - KM0O wrote:

> .........What are other people's impressions of the K3's sensitivity on 10
> meters? This is a K3 that was in Aptos a few months ago and came back
> "within spec". Does the K3's 6-meter sensitivity problem extend down to 10
> meters?....

Hi Tony following you post I did 10mt MDS calculation on my K3 sn1118 @400hz
and I found that the MDS W/O preamp is only -127dBm and -131 with Preamp.
I'm also a bit disappointed of this low sensitivity on 10mt and I agree
about little gain of the preamp on this band.
On the other bands the MDS is into specifications and the preamp gain is
about 6dBm.

Max IW0GXY

-----
http://www.iw0gxy.it