I got my "Katie-gram" today noting that my K3/100-F will soon be built and on
the way!  :jumping:

Anticipated shipment is in 1 - 2 weeks. I ordered it on December 3, and
could have had it in late December, but without the KRX3 receiver installed.
I decided to wait.

In confirming my order, I learned that the EXALCMDKT K3 Negative External
ALC Ext Band Data Pull-up Mods are now standard fare in all K3s. Per the
application and enhancement notes page, this is now "Included on All K3s
shipped on Dec 10, 2008 and later. (Rev B KIO3 Digital board) (Approx s/n
2362+)".

Lou, W0FK

-----
St. Louis, MO