Yes.

Complete instructions for hooking up the K3 and an XV transverter are
covered in the application note "Using the K3 with Elecraft XV Transverters"
released in October 2008. But I can't find it on the web site either!

Maybe it's too well hidden in the menus.

I'll check with Aptos in the morning.

Ron AC7AC