From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:58 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] DM780 question

If you used DM780 to for CW but had the radio set for USB, it would be like
any other stream -- offset by whatever frequency that station was from the
carrier, just like a PSK or RTTY signal.

Which I <believe> is what I was doing. My main question was the offset from
the left edge in the DM789 waterfall, (the frequency the K3 was tuned too),
and the fact that the CW stream was offset a "bit". I believe Rich's
explanation is still correct??

More good info to process. Thanks!

Adam - ka7ark