From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Fred Jensen
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:33 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 - Power Calibration

I downloaded K3 Utility 1.2.1.6 and beta FW 2.78 and ran the TX Power
Calibration.  Really slick!  On the 5W calibration, I got the message
that the SWR was too high [2.5:1] from my dummy load [part of my MFJ
antenna tuner] on 6m.  The 50W run went just fine.  K3 works fine,
although I don't have a 6m antenna so I haven't tried it out there.

Since I'm not on 6 right now, and no plans to get on, is my calibration
good on the rest of the bands or do I need to find a better 6m load?

The power on banner is kinda cool :-)

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2009 Cal QSO Party  3-4 Oct 2009
- www.cqp.org