Larry:

The Downloadable K2 Manual Rev G is a 'searchable PDF'm which means you can
search it for references to components you can't find.

1 - I had expected that C75 would be installed, but it is not. I suppose it is installed later or do instructions overlook it?

Page 73 of the Rev G manual, under "Uninstalled Components", you will find C75
listed... it's supplied with the K160RX kit.

2 - After searching 5 or 6 times I simply can not find any location for C165 (.01) or C177 (.022) to be installed. Am I blind or are they really missing?

Search for C165 and continue hitting <Enter> until it shows you the image of
the component locations on page 164 of the manual. Then look for the blue-
highlighted component (C165), just to the read of X5and to the left-read of
L34.

Similarly, immediately behind header J7.

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS

Any help will be much appreciated.

Larry N4QY