The annual Frostfest in Richmond VA is February 2, 2009.

We are looking for an Elecraft enthusiast to man a display table and
show off your Elecraft products

If you are interested in either help organize or help out at a table,
please contact me directly.

l...@elecraft.com

Following is some information on the hamfest:

o  Richmond, Virginia, Saturday, February 2.
o  Richmond Raceway Complex (campus of the NASCAR track)
o  About 60,000 square feet of sales floor in two connected buildings,
          plus a third building for meetings and forums
o  Last year we sold 350+ tables, 2200+ tickets
o  Show website (with on-line ordering for booths, tables, and tickets):
          http://www.frostfest.com

If there is a Hamfest in your area where you would like show off your Elecraft
K1, KX1, K2 or K3- let me know. We will cover the cost of the table, send a
banner and literature for you to have available. No sales involved - just show
and tell.

Hope to  here from you soon.

Thank you for your continued support of Elecraft!

Lisa