Lately I've noticed that occasionally when I hit SPOT I get the beep and
VFO B says SPOT, but there's no tone.  It's sometimes hard to reproduce,
and may have to do with how quickly I release the button - the quicker I
release, the more likely it is to happen.  But when it happens, the part
of the code that puts SPOT in the VFO B display thinks I'm spotting, but
no tone.  I'm running the latest beta SW.  Not sure when this began to
happen...

Puzzled,
Randy, KS4L
K3 #2006, K2 #337