I'm enjoying my first week with my new K3.

But, I find some features that I'd like to have aren't there or I don't
yet know how to do them if they are.

On my K2 I could use my paddle as a PTT when operating SSB using a
headset.  That was handy.  The paddle was right there.

On my Orion, that same feature is a option on a menu and I was always
sure to enable it.

I wish the K3 could do that , too.

I know I can use VOX or the XMIT key on the keyboard.  Not so handy.  I
could rig up another key or footswitch too the PTT on the back of the
K3, but I'd rather just do it the way the K2 does.

I may be alone in this, but feel better that I got to voice my
suggestion.  And, like I say, I may be able to do this already, but lack
the K3 knowledge to get the job done.

73 de K1ESE
John