Great Wayne, thanks, just getting into CW now (you ask why so late -
slow learner with CW - god I find it hard :-(
But I've found myself hitting CWT all the time.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174

--
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but
I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.