Actually, I'm not looking for someone to wind them. A kind member of
this list (and member of my local radio club), Steve KZ1X, has offered
the use of his solder pot to tin the leads after I get them wound. I
just wanted to get them all wound and then take them, labeled, to his
place to get all the work done at the same time rather than burden his
time with repeated trips.

Thanks to Gary KI4GGX (of Rework Eliminators fame) who has provided me
with a nice Excel workbook with a list. I also printed out the
appropriate manual pages with detailed instructions about the toroids
to be wound so I don't make any mistakes along the way.

Thanks to all.
-john W4PAH