Not sure what you plan on using it for, but you might just be happy with your
antenna analyzer output.  Antenna analyzers I've looked at (MFJ-259B, AIM4170B,
AA-200) have a pretty well regulated RF output level across their full range.
The MFJ-259B and AA-200 have 2Vp-p output levels, and the AIM-4170B has about a
20mVp-p output level.  The MFJ-259B drifts around a lot, and needs to be run
from a fixed voltage external power supply for best frequency stability after
warm-up.  The AIM4170B and AA-200 are synthesized and let you sweep as well.
The AIM4170B even lets you zero its accuracy to WWV.  Then all you need are
some step- and/or fixed-attenuators to get the level to where you want it.  I'm
sure that the phase noise isn't HP-quality, but you can do a lot of normal
ham-stuff.  I use the high level outputs with an oscilloscope for filter work.

Phil - AD5X