Barry Middleton wrote:

> Is it possible to obtain a kit for this interface, I would prefer to
> purchase from the EU but also the USA if not available in the EU.

I would love one as well but only a small number of kits or PCBs were made
and they were snapped up in 2002 when the project was developed. As you can
see from the website http://www.qsl.net/ea3blq/download_ang.htm this project
has for some time been considered obsolete.

Sadly Pauli EA3BLQ the designer became a silent key in 2005. He was working
on an improved interface which may well have become a kit once completed,
but no-one has taken on the task of finishing it.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3