>>this is more radio than I care to deal with.

That's why I sold my Drake C Line in 1978, the performance
gain and cost didn't seem worth all the adjusting I
needed to do each QSY. So I bought a TS520 and a KW.

I'd like to think that after the K3 has been configured
it would be as easy to use as a TS440 but for some
maybe not so much.

It's taken me a year of experimenting to get K3
dialed in better than my previous classic HF's
(one K3 better than the best points of each),
but I had time to do that and the old radios to
fall back on in the interim. ;-)

I have written in my manual the complete
configuration and the radio seems simple
enough to operate.

Good luck with the sale, you picked a good place
to make your post!

Don

[Elecraft] For Sale K3
Hunter Ellington wb9njb at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 22:26:28 EST 2009

As new, serial number 01818.  2.8 and 1 Khz filters.  General coverage module,
KXV3 module, MH2 mic.  I don't like computers, and this is more radio than I
care to deal with.  $2300 plus shipping from 80118.

WB9NJB
celtsrevenge at msn.com