Rick,

The K2 voltage display is determined by Control Board R9 and R10 which
are 1% resistors.
If you need really accurate voltage readings on the K2 display, you can
consider trimming one of those resistors to produce greater accuracy.
If your K2 display is too low, you may increase the reading by reducing
R9 (parallel a high value resistor - likely greater than 3 megohms -
across it). Use the formula for parallel resistance to determine the
correct value.  Similarly, if the K2 reading is too high, decreasing the
value of R10 will decrease the K2 reading.

Seven years is a long lifetime for an SLA battery, and if it performed
good for most of that period, you may just want to leave well enough
alone.  If really proper battery charging is required, I would suggest
that you consider adding a direct (but fused) connection to the battery
terminals and use an intelligent charger (Smartcharger) to keep the
battery topped off.  You can see how I did it on my website
www.w3fpr.com.  The optimum terminal voltage for the battery will vary a
bit from one battery to another, but the Smartcharger approach
circumvents those differences.

73,
Don W3FPR