  From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]on Behalf Of John
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:12 PM
  To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: W7FG a Silent Key

  At 11:49 AM 25/01/09, you wrote:

    Long-time friend Gary Gompf, W7FG became a Silent Key on
    the evening of January 22nd.  He was the owner of W7FG Antennas
    and W7FG Manuals.

    He and Karolina visited us just a few weeks ago.

    Ken Kopp - K0PP

  Sorry to hear that. I met Gary in the early 70's while he was repairing
radios in Libby, MT. We had several eyeball Q's. A very nice guy. Will be
missed.

  John
  k7up