We are very sorry to have to forward the following SK report about G3JAG...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        G3JAG
Date:   Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:51:51 +0000

Information:

John Crux (G3JAG) passed away very suddenly, early on Friday morning, thought to be between 2am and 3am (GMT).

I, as his son, am at this time dealing with his inbox and am trying to stop all the messages coming in.

PLEASE unsubscribe John from your mailing list [This has been done - W6FVI] and if you feel it appropriate you can cascade this information to others who may have known him.

I know he was a great fan of your equipment and would frequently talk with excitement about just how good you guys are with your products.

PLEASE do NOT respond to this email as, ultimately I will be arranging for it to be shut down and removed from Google.

If you wish to pass on anything please contact me at cru...@googlemail.com <mailto:cru...@googlemail.com>.

Thanks,

Bryce Crux

--