Hello Don,

Thank you very much for the clarification.  I guess I just dont' have that
option
available to me, since I use a sequencer to activate the PTT line of the K3.

Don Wilhelm wrote:
> Lance and all,
>
> I was mistaken (I was prompted to try it with CW+SSB).
> CW in SSB seems to only work using the "hit the key" method.  Once PTT
> is active, it will not work at all, only the SSB inputs work.

Too bad for me, I guess :-(

> I cannot duplicate your setup since I do not have your sequencer
> controls here.  Are you using TX INH as well as the PTT input to the K3
> from your sequencer?
>
> 73,
> Don W3FPR

No, I am just using the sequencer to activate the K3 PTT after all the other
relays and equipment.  It might have something to do with which was the
grounded
side of my KEY that was inserted into the KEY jack in the back of the rig, but
don't know for sure about that.  I will try to experiment with that when I have
chance.

Thanks very much for your clarification.  Anyway, the K3 is working properly
for
digital modes input in through the mic jack again now that I have opted out of
the
"SSB+CW" option.

TNX and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8)
P.O. Box 73