Hi Lynn,

It helps to think of it in this way:

- the large knob on the left controls what's on the large display
that's shifted to the left
- the small knob on the right controls what's on the small display
that's shifted the right

To change it now would cause a huge amount of turmoil, discontent,
documentation changes, and endless firmware revisions, so we simply
can't do this. Making it a menu selection would be even worse.

We had a target size in mind for the K3, and I believe we've optimized
the UI within those constraints. Any suggestions other than this will
be entertained :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR

Lynn Lamb, W4NL wrote:

> We all know the VFO B knob changes the menu items and the main tuning
> knob
> does the changing within the menu.  I make the mistake all the time
> getting
> them reversed.. my problem which I can live with, but wonder if they
> can be
> reversed? ...

---

http://www.elecraft.com