Thought I should post this,

Steve & I just QSOed and I was 20 over at his QTH (40 watts drive
into a TenTec Titan 425) He checked my signal both with full & semi
break-in and deemed my signal clean.

That was the same finding by the folks I interrupted to give me a
check-out

It does beg the question of why it would be heard by others. The
possibility some radios hear clicks because of internal issues with
their receivers does seem likely.

I am most relieved I have no keying issues... I did not think it was
the K3 in any way but perhaps something interfacing with the titan
amp. This particular amp was designed by Dick Frey who used to be the
principal engineer at Harris corp (Dick has the serial # 1 Titan 425)
and I know he designs nothing but the best but anything can break
down.

Time for some of that special cider I make at this time o' the
year...

Gary
KA1J

P.S. Thanks again Steve.