We had another good SSB net today (1800Z) on 14.316 MHz.  We had 28
participants today, and there were a
number of good questions and comments.  The K3 serial numbers ranged from an
early "75" to a brand new this week "2674".

We started a few minutes early and ran about 35 minutes today.  Here is a
list of the participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

N1LQ            David           MA      K3      371
KA0PLW  Larry           MN      K3      1953
N2OGK           Dave            CT      K3      941
AB1KC           Bruce           RI      K3      2674
WB3AAL  Ron             PA      K2      392
KE4WY           Jim             KY      K3
K8DJC           Nelson  OH      K3      560
W3NF            Lloyd           MD      K3      1910
W4RYW           Gill            AL      K3      705
K5ENS           Keith           LA      K3      2654
NF8J            Paul            MI      K3      758
KA7ARK  Adam            WA      K3      2265
K2LTS           Pete            NY      K3      1028
W0ANM           Chris           MN      K3      509
N7EDK           Ed              AZ      FT817   (K2 6576 being built)
AI4TO/MM        John            FL      K2      5087
KB2SLE  Earl            NY
NE2I            George  NY      K2      4801
K7TV            Erik            AZ      K3      1837
KM5Q            Windy           NM      K3      764
W5ION           Ed              TX      K3      2659
K7SJ            Roger           WA      K3      75
AD5SX           Paul            NM      TS480
KJ4ZM           Sam             SC      Omni 6+
VE3MV           Doug            ON      K3      2432
NT1R            Bill            ME      K3      124
WB8RAE  Bill            NY      K3      2389
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.

73,

Phil, NS7P