Perhaps it's time for us sighted ops wanting firmware features and
additions etc. to take a step back and give Elecraft some time to
introduce some form of feedback for our fellow ops with vision
problems. I have no idea what would work best, but perhaps something
sent in Morse? That does assume all non-sighted ops can read Morse.

An alternative would be a dedicated control program for the K3
specifically designed to implement EVERY function of the rig (CONFIG
menu and all) and give audible feedback.
Again I don't know how that would be done or how best, but I would
guess the UI would need to be completely mouse-less.

We are so lucky to have the use of the K3 and be sighted, and the
great response from Elecraft to all our whims and whines. It wouldn't
hurt for us to let that consolidate with use for a while and allow the
K3 to be used by those less fortunate than ourselves.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade
they know they shall never sit in. -Greek proverb