David that's great news and I for one would be very thankful for the
inclusion of Terminal to your already excellent program.
Mac users are simply use to not having many applications available and
never think to ask but I'm sure there are many of us out there who
look forward to this. On behalf of all of us our many thanks.

Paul N1SEZ

I guess I'll get busy and finish coding the terminal page. :)

Other than a conversation I had with Greg, I don't recall any other
Mac users mentioning the Terminal. I find it difficult to put much
effort into something that no one will use. Now that I know it's
wanted, I'll get it done.

In the meantime, for those wanting to work digital modes on the Mac, I
HIGHLY recommend you take a look at Kok Chen's cocoaModem. It is, IMO,
the finest digital mode application out there - on any platform.

David, W4SMT