Good Evening,
   It was a nice, sunny week here on the mountain.  There is still snow but the
sun helps.  I have received a couple reports concerning 40 meters near net time
but they are not promising.  The time change next week may help so please keep
sending reception reports to me.  I will reinstate the 40 meter net soon though
because my fingers are getting itchy!  Even if it is just me and hopefully one
other that is OK.  I can always read while I am sending my CQ ECN.
   Hopefully your dawn skies are clear because Comet Lulin is near its closest
approach to earth.  It is in the morning sky in Virgo.  Here is a sky map URL
for you:
<http://www.spaceweather.com/images2009/20feb09/skymap_north_lulin.gif?PHPSESSID=cpobuv33pg4c33t242fdfd6r57>
  Binoculars show it clearly if your skies are transparent and dark.  If your
eyes are good and the skies are too you will not need optical aid.

Please join us tomorrow evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz

   Stay warm,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-