I'm at the final stage of test and alignment of my new K2, sn 6687 and I
can not get the 30m band working.

Tests and alignments on all the other bands are OK.  After successfully
completing the 20m tests which includes good reception and 10w output I
am unable to get L8 and L9 to peak on 30m. At first I was unable to hear
WWV @ 10Mhz until I turned L8 all the way in and then finally I could
hear WWV but weak.  Turning L9 all the way in only made a slight change
to WWV.  These settings of L8 and L9 of course then completly detune the
20m band.

In the 20/30m BP and LP filter areas I have visually re-checked numerous
times all caps for correct values, 20/30m Toroid types and windings and
resoldered all pads. I reseated U1 and made sure no pins were bent.  VCO
E is 5v at 10.100 Mhz.

I'm at a loss at this point.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Ron,
N6IB