Thanks for the heads up Mike!!!  I just got the K3R cable and was going to be
doing the same thing for
the AuxBus line.  I guess MH did this to help keep the wires from breaking of
the connector but you are
100% correct, it makes access to the other connections impossible without
completely redoing the
connector with a new one.
Doing it this way was a bad move IMHO.  I may just replace them connector with
RCAs and use my LDG
breakout box.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Fri Feb 27 10:20 , "W0MU Mike Fatchett"  sent: