Von: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] Im Auftrag von Mike-WE0H
Gesendet: Montag, 2. März 2009 08:44
An: Elecraft-List
Betreff: [Elecraft] [K2]...Hot glue toroids to PCB???

Building my K2. Does anyone see any issues with using hot glue to glue
the toroids down to the boards? I've never had issues gluing toroids
down in my 600 meter projects. Inductance values have never changed from
no glue to glued down. But with the K2, it just doesn't seem right to
leave the toroids loose without gluing them to the boards. So what do
you guys think, glue or no glue?

Many thanks,
Mike
WE0H