Hi David,

I have a combo Tee. It has about 72' of vertical aluminum (2.5" tapering to
1.5") with a two wire sloping tophat. They slope down about 10 to 15 degrees,
uneven to the nearest tall trees.

The base of the antenna is about 10' away from the corner of the house and
maybe 20 from the operating desk...

I do have a short beverage. It's 330' long made from coax, meant to be
bi-directional, but on seems to work towards EU. I don't use it a lot as my QTH
is reasonably quiet. It does help in contests and in noise. Rx antenna(s) is
probably my weak spot, can't put up a longer beverage, and recently the
neighbors calves have found the wires on the beverage ummm tasty :o(

I have plans for a new antenna using an AB-621 as the base for a slightly
taller (82') and thicker (6" tapering to 3") vertical section.

I have a lot of radials, ranging from 10' to 120', with most being around 40 to
60' long.

Cheers,
Julius

Julius Fazekas