> My 1000MP runs perfectly.     The K3 runs fb on ssb/cw with
> CAT control, but I do not hear ANY audio in rtty/psk.

By "hear," do you mean in the speakers or in the MMTTY waterfall?

> I am running ONE copy of MMTTY as an engine within Logger 32.
> It works FB with the MP but does NOT appear to hear or see any
> audio from the K3.

How are you switching the audio to MMTTY when you switch radios?
Are you using one soundcard and using an external switch to
select the audio source when switching radios or are you using
two soundcards and switching soundcards to MMTTY when switching
radios?

> I have 2 radios, 2 Microham USB Microkeyers and 1 PC.

If you are using the original microKEYER, each one provides
an audio cable with left channel (main Rx only) from its
associated radio.  If you are using the microKEYER II, you
will have two instances of "microHAM CODEC" - each one of
which is a separate soundcard under Windows.

> Is there any simple test to establish whether the Line OUT of
> the K3 is working normally,  I have limited test equipment and
> limited computer knowledge.

You performed that when you plugged in a set of computer
speakers.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV