Dear group,

While I have all panels securely mounted to the point that I don't have any
major issues, I have noted that my top and rear panel alignment has been
slightly off.  This is in the sense that when securing those particular
panels down, the screw holes don't align themselves with the holes drilled
in those particular panels.  Has anyone else noted such an anomaly, and if
so what was the remedy?  Now that I have the rig working as expected, I
figured I'd just loosen the 2D fasteners on the main board enough to get the
holes in the rear and top panels aligned up correctly.

73,

James KC2UEE (soon to be K3JPS)