From: Igor Sokolov [mailto:ua9...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:27 AM
To: Robert Naumann; knowk...@sbcglobal.net; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 + LP Pan + Microkeyer II

Bob, does it mean that the USB sound card built into MicrokeyerII cannot be
utilized by LP-PAN? Why?

73, Igor UA9CDC

Jim,

Your LP Pan system should not be connected to, or interact with your
MicroKeyer whatsoever. You will need a sound card (or external USB sound
unit like the EMU 0202) dedicated to LP-Pan duty.

Follow the instructions and you'll be up and running quickly.

73,

Bob W5OV