A number of you from the group have really helped me out incredibly!!
**** Huge thanks ****

THIS GROUP ROCKS!!!  :~]

I run an SGC-237 auto-tuner outside the house.
Its the best setup I've ever had, and I don't want to lose its
functionality.

I plan on locating the external 100 watt amp box for the K2 in a
different room.
It will be located in a room where I have power supplies and coax
line going outside to the auto-tuner.

Since I already have an auto-tuner functioning, I'm wondering if there
is any need for the RS232 control line from the K2 to the amp box.

I think perhaps at minimum, there is an RF-detect signal that must come
back from
the amp to the K2... if I understand the KIO2 document.

Thanks again ALL.
Duane
N1BBR

--