I am probably am just hearing "things", but for some time I have heard what
sounds like a relay switch, just once, in my K3, #1292, while it is powered
off.  Is there anything that would be still powered and "busy" while the K3
is supposedly "OFF" that could be doing this?  I have no other equipment in
the area, and my ear is only about 18" from the K3 when I hear it.  Anyone
else hearing this?  This morning when I heard this noise the K3 had not been
powered "ON" since last night.  I power all my radio equipment with solar
charged batteries, FWIW.

73,

Ken, NU4I