Hi Don

Actually, I thought I HAD added the errata. I put a note that the COLOR
of the choke might not be as listed....but if it mentioned the SIZE as
changed I missed that!! In any case, the parts list a QTY of 4 large
100uH chokes...which I have. And then it lists the miniature 100uH choke
which I do NOT have. So I would have thought I'd have found 5 (FIVE)
large 100uH chokes if I'm supposed to use one of them for RFC15 ????

          73 de Fred  N9TA