Here is a point of interest item:

The first and only registered and licensed K2/100 in the Country of Thailand
will be operational in the Elecraft QSO Party.

After a lot of paperwork and 4 days on the test bench at the National
Telecommunications Commission (NTC) of Thailand, My K2/100 was given the green
light to operate in Thailand.   Within the next few months I will be operating
Mobile HF from Thailand, which will also be a first for a foreigner, according
to the NTC.

I will be concentrating mainly on 20M phone and CW for the QSO party.  The
event starts at 01:00 Sunday morning local time in Thailand.

Hope to hear and work as many Elecraft owners as possible with the temporary
limited antenna system I have at present.

73 de
Stephen
HS0ZHB

Any questions should be directed to hs0...@amsat.org