Phil,

If your 75A3 does not hear anything on 20m, but your watt meter shows 100
watts, suggests that your K3 when it is supposed to be transmitting on 20m
is generating RF in some other part of the spectrum, hopefully not a
parasitic. Does the K3's transmitter work as it should on all of the other
bands?

Can you listen across the entire HF spectrum to find out where the K3 might
be transmitting when 20m is selected?

73,

Geoff
GM4ESD