light-border-color">
dark-border-color"><div class="quote light-border-color">
then receive
You will hear normal signals. There is no hole. &nbsp;
This weekend I removed a birdie on 20m ssb and did notice a &quot;hole&quot; in
the tuning - tuning seemed to jump 100hz+/- as I was tuning in a ssb station
that was right on the &quot;cleansed&quot; frequency. &nbsp;I undid the birdie
removal because the faint birdie was preferable to the tuning jump.