Good Morning,
   Sorry about the late report but just as I was going to send it out last
night it went away.  I do not know how or why, it simply disappeared in front
of my eyes; strange.  So, instead of creating it again as an email I am
crafting it in a text editor and I will cut and paste it into an email
document.  This also provides me with more space to see the report in progress.
 This morning it is still snowing.  There is only a light dusting on the ground
but it has been snowing and hailing off and on for the last day.  My daffodils
are in defense mode; they are hiding underground for the most part.  Hopefully
they will keep tucked in until the weather turns warmer.  Yesterday I made a
journey into town and found some flowers blooming at my neighbors house 400
feet lower down the mountain.  Finally the snow drops are starting.  Another
week and they should start up here.
   Yesterday evening, during the forty meter net, there was some odd
propagation.  When I first heard Dale I thought his rig was having some sort of
problem.  I heard a distinct AC hum on his tone.  Then I checked in Pete who
was clear until QSB brought his signal strength up.  At that point I heard the
same buzzing sound.  It was my rig getting overloaded by the strong signals not
their rigs sending it.  Dale was placed such that his signal was simply
overpowering mine.  If I would have thought of it I could have put an
attenuator inline.  As the forty meter progressed I found QSB on every signal I
heard and in every report I received.  Odd conditions but good enough to elicit
a decent response to my calls.

On to the lists =>

   On 14050 kHz at 2300z:
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 1535
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
AB9V - Mike - IN - K3 - 398
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
K9ZTV - Kent - MO - K3 - 21
K7SJ - Roger - WA - K3 - 75        * QNI #105 *
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K3 - 897       * QNI #120 *
NS7P - Phil - OR - K3 - 1826         QNI #20!!
W6JDB - Jay - CA - K3 - 1288
N6JW - John - CA - K3 - 936
K2HYD - Ray - NC - KX1 - 608
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
N7KRT - Jeff - TX - K2 - 5471
KS7D - Mike - FL - K3 - 118

   On 7044.75 kHz at 0100z:
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K3 - 1472
KS7D - Mike - FL - K3 - 118          QNI #25!!
W0NTA - Dick - CO - K3 - 1208
W6SU - John - CA - K3 - 1303         QNI #15!!
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K3 - 657        * QNI #165 *
N0TA - John - CO - K3 - 994
K1THP - Dave - CT - K3 - 1535
W6JDB - Jay - CA - K3 - 1288         QNI #5!
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798
N7KRT - Jeff - TX - K2 - 5471
K4YYX - Randy - TN - K2 - 555
K7SJ - Roger - WA - K3 - 75
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866      * QNI #175 *
WB5BKL - Nick - TX - K3 - 231

   If there are any errors please email them to me so I can fix my database.  I
am really using a spreadsheet and not a true database system.  This is because
my methods changed over time and spreadsheets allow this whereas databases are
pretty rigid in their development.  One needs to know what they want to do in
the future before a database can be initiated.  A spreadsheet is more flexible
in this regard.  I have now come to my question.  I need to create a compound
if statement.  If this then do that or if this2 then do that2.  Can anyone give
me a pointer on how to do this strange query and response?  Can it even be
done?  I expect someone out there has run into something similar and can give
me a hint ;)
   Uck, it just started snowing again.  I know the calendar says spring, the
sun rises and sets in its spring locations, however the weather is not
cooperating at all.  Please send: warm weather, sunshine, flowers, and
hummingbirds; they would be much appreciated!  It is a good day to stay inside
next to the fire and work on the computers.  I should be able to keep at least
three of them running today with my various projects.
   Until next week stay warm and stay well,
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

-