I recently completed the K1 with the optional KAT1 tuner. I have already
aligned and tested the K1 without the autotuner installed and it works
perfectly. I am trying to align the KAT1 but I am having an issue with the
power calibration. I adjusted C9 to the lowest voltage, about 60mv. After I
switch to CLP I make sure the output power is 5w using an oscilloscope. I then
try to adjust the reading on the lCD display to match the output power but can
never go about 2.2w. The only way to match the power out is to adjust C9. I
know I am forgetting a small step somewhere but I am tired of messing with it.

I have also cycled through all of the relay switches to ensure they work.

Nate